Friday 7 April 2017

Childern of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be. – Part II

Children of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be.  – Part II



Children of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be.  – Part II



In the last blog we have seen about the Children of God in this blog we will see how we can grow as a Servant of God.




Who is a Servant?


A Servant is a person working in an employer’s household (Wikipedia)


In the Old Testament, we have seen many Servants of God like Abraham, Moses, David etc.


O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.
Psalm 105:6

Servant’s main duty is to serve the master, receive his order, follow his commandments. A true servant can become his Master heir if his master is childless
.
And Abram said, Lord God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? Genesis 15:2 (KJV)

In the new testament also we see many servants of God like Peter, Paul, Timothy etc.

The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. Acts 16:17 (KJV).


How I became servant of God

After seating in the church for more than 3 years, I felt I should go somewhere and study bible and I should preach the word of God and serve the Lord.

I got an opportunity to attain Shekinah course for 15 days that has changed my life and soon after that I started preaching the word of God.

People started appreciating me the way I am preaching. After the preaching I use to pray for people they use to get heal, they use to receive Holy Spirit and I baptize many people.Few days later people started calling me as "
The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation."(He is a Servant of God). 

Wow I was very happy to receive those comments and everywhere I use to go for preaching and for ministry work. My welcome was like “Prabhu k dass ka swagat kare” (Let’s welcome the Servant of God).

After being Servant of God for almost 4 years and traveling in India one thing I realize is that, it is not enough to be a Servant of God. There is more into it, and I started finding my answers in Bible and what I discovered " Prabhu ka dass ya Prabhu ka Beta - Kya banana Chahoge?" ( Servant of God or Son of God what you want to be? 


To be continued….. 



Children of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be.–Part I




Let’s Talk :


Praise The Lord, Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 


Psalm 91:16 says With Long life will I satisfy him, and John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.


God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.


Psalm 91 Book 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat