Thursday 8 February 2018

Psalm 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.

Psalm 23:2
He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.


Psalm 23:2  He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.


In this blog, we will see the 4 important things of Psalm 23:2

Psalm 91 Book 

1)    He: He is LORD the creator, the Abba Father taking care of His Sheep. He is Jesus the Good Shepherd

2)    Me: I am His Sheep. I am a sinner, I am innocent because I don’t know why again and again I go in the wrong direction. But thank God I can hear His voice and I can come back to the Him.

3)    Lies Down: Here I get the privilege to enjoy the best of the best because LORD has given me a fine meal.  I can enjoy my meal because God is there to protect me.
I don’t have the worry for tomorrow. Because if He has provided today, tomorrow and all the days of my life.

4)    Green Pasture: A sheep desire is always to have green pasture same He has given me. He has blessed me with freshness. Not old meal but a green and fresh meal.


Prayer:

I am thankful to you LORD for providing my need, please give me more faith to trust in your plan.
Amen.

In Christ
Br. Samarpan Thorat


Let’s Talk :


Praise The Lord, Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 


Psalm 91:16 says With Long life will I satisfy him, and John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.

God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.




Some of My Other blogs based on Psalm 23

1) The Lord Is My  Shepherd   

2) I Shall Not Want 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat