Tuesday 25 April 2017

What is the Whole Duty of Man? - Part I

What is the Whole Duty of Man? - Part I

 
What is the Whole Duty of Man?


Most of the time we think in our life what is the purpose of my Life?Why I am here on this earth? What is my duty here? What do Bibles say about this? 


Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments:  for this the whole duty of man

Fear God is the first and the most important duty of man and Why the fear of the God is most important?

And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not. 

One thing is for sure God doesn't hate the sinner but he hates sin. If we have fear of the God then we will not sin and this can lead us to the 
whole duty of man.

Nowadays we have so many cc tv cameras all over the place. So whenever anyone tries to commit any sin or if they try to steal something they get the fear that they might be caught in cc tv camera.


Same way if we imagine that God's eye is upon us every day then we will be cautious enough to do right things and we will try to be holy because our God is holy.

For I am the Lord your God: ye shall, therefore, sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 

Leviticus 11:44

Scripture says Fear of God is clean. So this fear can make us clean and if you want to fulfill the whole duty of Man then you should have this.

The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. Psalm 19:9


So what is the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments.


What is the benefit of the Fear Of God?

1)  In your life, you will not lack anything 

O fear the LORD, ye his saints, ye his saints: for there is not want to them that fear him. 

 Psalm 34:9 (KJV)

2)    Fear of God is the starting point for wisdom.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding has all they do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. 
Psalm 111:10 (KJV)

God has Seven Spirit (Isaiah 11:2), but delight is in the Fear of the Lord (Isaiah 11:3).

What can we do to receive the Spirit of the Fear of God?

Ask, and it shall be given you. (Matthew 7:7)

Ask the Spirit of Fear of the LORD today and receive your breakthrough.

This is the whole duty of man

Amen

Have a Bless Day.
In Christ.
Br. Samarpan Thorat


Let’s Talk :


Praise The Lord, Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 


Psalm 91:16 says With Long life will I satisfy him, and John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.

God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.




Some Of My Other Blogs














No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat