Thursday 6 April 2017

Childern of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be. – Part I

Children of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be.  – Part I




I come from the non-Christian background. Thanks, Jesus that He came in my life and become my Savior. Over this year I understood that there are few levels of maturity in Christian life. Children of God, Servant of God and Son of God.

Psalm 91 Book 

I will be sharing my view on this 3 levels of maturity in Christian walk.

Every creature in this world are created by our Heavenly Father. So everyone has only Father (Father in Heaven).

Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
Malachi 2:10 (KJV)

When we were small our family members taught us that he is our father, mother , brother, sister and so on. This is how we learn and we accept them as our Father, mother etc.

In the case of God we have a choice to accept Jesus as a Savior OR we can reject Him.. It is through Grace we can accept Him as our Lord and Savior and when we accept Him we become Children of God.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on his name: 
John 1:12 (KJV)

Childern of God, Servant of God or Son of God.It is this first step to enter into the Kingdom of God. Very necessary and we have to grow up step by step through  


 1) Prayer
 2) Fellowship
 3) Praise and Worship
 4) Bible reading
 5) Attaining Church service
 6) Conventions
 7) Crusades
 8) Bible College etc.

 Starting from a Milk Food to the Meat Food.

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God, and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.  For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. 
Hebrews 5:12 to 14 (KJV).


To be continued…….


Children of God, Servant of God or Son of God. What you want to be.  – Part II








Let’s Talk :


Praise The Lord, Greeting in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading my blog please do share this blog with your friends and subscribe to my blogs. 


Psalm 91:16 says With Long life will I satisfy him, and John 10:10 says I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.

God has blessed you with long life and that too abundant life.
So will please take out 1 Minute of your precious life and pray for me, my family and my ministry. Your prayers are much needed, because with The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

If you have any prayer request then please do let me know in the comment box so that I can pray for you.


God bless you.

Br.Samarpan Thorat.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me @samarpanthorat